how hi the fi?

How Hi The Fi is the personal blog of Paul Rehm that might more aptly be named "Ranking Everything." The focal points of the blog are the posts in which I take an artist's career - be it musical, directorial or something else - view, listen to or read their work chronologically and then rank them from best to worst. In between these posts, I share my day-to-day happenings and plans for future lists. The blog is named after an album by jazz musician Buck Clayton that captures the attitude this blog would ideally convey. Be sure to bookmark this page and come back often!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's Great To Be A Georgia Bulldog

It is great to be a Georgia Bulldog in August of 2008. Only a few weeks 'til kickoff and we are the best team in the country. An undefeated makes us one of the greatest college football teams of all time. We have the best running back in the country and one of the better quarterbacks. I can't freaking wait. With this in mind we have the list of the week... My 13 favorite pro or college sports franchises - ranked.
1. Boston Red Sox
2. Duke Blue Devils Basketball
3. University Of Georgia Football
4. University Of Georgia Basketball
5. Jeff Gordon (Hendrick Motorsports)
6. Boston Celtics
7. Denver Nuggets
8. Houston Rockets
9. Atlanta Hawks
10. Atlanta Thrashers
11. Atlanta Braves
12. Kansas Jayhawks Basketball
13. Tiger Woods

Eventually I think I might make a list where I ranke how I feel about every team in a sport or league from top to bottom. It's good for the sake of reminding me I hate a team when I subconsciously join their bandwagon.
Also, Kansas basketball is only on the list because of their Final Four victory over UNC, one of the best moments of my year so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you happen to read that issue? Do they say who has the best student section haha? I'm curious.

Katy said...

i cannot believe you like the sox better than uga. just go to florida.