how hi the fi?

How Hi The Fi is the personal blog of Paul Rehm that might more aptly be named "Ranking Everything." The focal points of the blog are the posts in which I take an artist's career - be it musical, directorial or something else - view, listen to or read their work chronologically and then rank them from best to worst. In between these posts, I share my day-to-day happenings and plans for future lists. The blog is named after an album by jazz musician Buck Clayton that captures the attitude this blog would ideally convey. Be sure to bookmark this page and come back often!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

You get NOTHING! You lose! Good day sir!

Be sure and read the previous post, it's far more interesting than this one, I just thought of a few more things I wanted on the blog today that I forgot to bother with earlier.

1. I finally finished my list project. See the four links in the sidebar titled "what i have, what i want, etc." They took me forever and they are every list that will show up in the "List Of The Week" feature I've been doing.

2. I realized I've tried 31 Samuel Adams, not 30. I forgot Imperial Pilsner. It's pretty much pointless but for the sake of being comprehensive I mention it.

3. This is completely hilarious and true, courtesy of Pearls Before Swine:

1 comment:

Kyle Studstill said...

I like the beer list idea. Especially being here in Atlanta now - do you know of Taco Mac? I'm told they used to have one in Athens. But I'm totally making my way through the passport club, I think I might add a list of similar sorts. We even note a bit of description of each beer we try, which I guess ends up being more entertaining than useful given that most of the entries are drunkly half-coherent.