how hi the fi?

How Hi The Fi is the personal blog of Paul Rehm that might more aptly be named "Ranking Everything." The focal points of the blog are the posts in which I take an artist's career - be it musical, directorial or something else - view, listen to or read their work chronologically and then rank them from best to worst. In between these posts, I share my day-to-day happenings and plans for future lists. The blog is named after an album by jazz musician Buck Clayton that captures the attitude this blog would ideally convey. Be sure to bookmark this page and come back often!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Think I'm In Love

So I just got my Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock bottle and $11+tax gets you two glasses. I have to say: it's totally worth it. I think I'm in love. With this beer.

This brings me up to 32 different types of Samuel Adams tried.

The list:

Types of Samuel Adams Tried

bullet Boston Lager
bullet Sam Adams Light
bullet 180 (Boston Restaurant Exclusive)
bullet 1790 Root Beer Brew
bullet Black Lager
bullet Boston Ale
bullet Brown Ale
bullet Cherry Wheat
bullet Chocolate Bock
bullet Cranberry Lambic
bullet Cream Stout
bullet Double Bock
bullet George Washington Porter
bullet Hefeweizen
bullet Holiday Porter
bullet Honey Porter
bullet Imperial Pilsner
bullet Irish Red
bullet James Madison Dark Wheat Ale
bullet Longshot Boysenberry Wheat
bullet Longshot Dortmunder Export
bullet Longshot Grape Pale Ale
bullet Longshot Old Ale
bullet Longshot Weizenbock
bullet Octoberfest
bullet Old Fezziwig Ale
bullet Pale Ale
bullet Scotch Ale
bullet Summer Ale
bullet Traditional Ginger Honey Ale
bullet White Ale
bullet Winter Lager

1 comment:

nichole davis said...

i am so jealous of you right now.